Saturday, February 9, 2013

Tred it!! Crock pot chicken & rice



I had come across this pin a few weeks ago and just added it to my crock pot board, then a facebook friend of my posted that she had just made it and it was so amazing, so I HAD to try it. I made a small batch to try (mostly because we are in the middle of a blizzard and I had only 2 frozen chicken breasts in the freezer). I also altered the recipe just a bit....I used 1 block of lower fat cream cheese, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of cream of chicken soup and 2 packets of italian dressing. I have to say this was DELICIOUS!! It was sooooo easy, the chicken was so tender, and the flavor was perfect. I served this on a bed of white rice and steamed green beans. It was perfect for a cold winter's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment