Monday, January 21, 2013

Tried it! Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

I was in the mood for cabbage rolls for some reason, so I searched out some pins of recipes this afternoon. I decided to try this one.

I forgot to take pics, but I can tell you mine didn't look any different than the ones on the original post!

I did not tell my 9 year old that there were mushrooms in the mixture, and I omitted the onions only because I forgot to buy some....instead I added a tsp or two of garlic powder for flavor. 

Overall thoughts:
The filling tasted very good. I need to work on my cabbage rolling skills. Everyone said they liked it, and the 9 year old asked for seconds.

I would make this again, maybe adding more seasonings. I would probably add parsley and italian seasoning. YUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment